I can confirm that ALL 11 speed systems work together equally. So you can
mix and match Campy drivetrain with Shimano/Sram cassettes or visa versa.
So if you have a Campy 11 drivetrain, e.g., Campy shifters and derailleurs,
you can use a wheel that has Shimano 11 cassette. Just make sure you use an
11 speed chain. I like KMC, but there's Sram, Wipperman and others,
especially if you want a master link.

Good Luck!