Good work.  APPROVE.

In 2020, 3D printing is totally dialed.  Somebody with the time and the CAD
station could build a 3D model of an accessory piece that would snap onto a
Silver shifter, increasing the cable pull.  Post that model on
Shapeways.com and anybody in the world could click and order it in plastic
or metal.  Plastic would be fine.  The price of these things are purely
based on the volume of material because that represents how long the
printer is running.  Such a piece would only cost a couple bucks to print.
Charge $15 for it and make a decent margin.  That would be cool!  I'd buy
one.

Bill Lindsay
El Cerrito, CA