Hi Patrick.

Thanks for the suggestion.

I generally don't mind toe overlap either, especially on bikes I'm using
for ore aggressive rides. However this is a city bike that has Bosco bars
on it and I sit straight up, and in this position there is just a tendency
to have your feet move further forward some of the time. I think it's just
the posture that makes TO a bit more of an issue than it would otherwise.

The frame is slightly big on me as well, which is the main reason I'm
considering replacing it anyway. Just wondering if people generally find TO
an issue on either of those other models?

Thanks.