(Cross posted with the iBob list)...

I am finally getting around to listing some bikes and frames that need to
find new homes.  I am planning both a move and some exploring so space and
becoming a little more minimalist seem important.

I will be adding pictures and probably more information ASAP, the
additional I know I need (like pictures of the bags for the Brompton) as
well as anything requested.  Respond directly (DM) to me with any
questions, requests for better pictures or information, offers or intent,
etc.

For now, I am only considering selling the Appaloosa and Cheviot as
complete bikes, and only with local pickup or possible delivery or meeting
(within 150 miles of 61401).  If they do not sell as completes, I will
probably sell the frames and components separately, but for now.. completes
only for the two Rivendells and the Trek.  And local pickup/delivery only
for the Appaloosa and the Cheviot for now.

Let me know of any questions, problems with viewing etc.  Prices,
descriptions, measurements, etc. are included in the listings
(hopefully...).  Be sure to expand the full heading/description.  I have
also added a few comments to specific pictures (and will keep updating as
needed).  I will go back and check again but let me know if anything needed
is missing.

And apologies for the pictures so far... I will try and take better ones as
needed.

Rivendell Joe Appaloosa - 58cm frame - silver - double TT - SON/Phil
https://flic.kr/s/aHsmPGpFRD

Rivendell Cheviot - 60cm frame - silver - Paul CP brakes
https://flic.kr/s/aHsmPGna5U

Trek 720 (1983/84) - great bike, great build...
https://flic.kr/s/aHsmPGnhJ5

Brompton M6R - 2017 - very little use on this one.  I have had two other
Bromptons and used them almost daily.  But here in a smaller town there is
not much need or advantage (though traveling is always possible).
https://flic.kr/s/aHsmPGnnLz

Soma Saga Disc frame/forh/hs/bell!
https://flic.kr/s/aHsmPGob4z

Raleigh Randonneur frame/fork/hs (Cane Creek 110)/racks/bags
https://flic.kr/s/aHsmPGepVV

There is at least one more (Zunow frame) I will list, maybe two, but these
are what I know best for now.

Payment would be through Paypal (full goods and services) but do not
attempt to send payment before communicating with me.

Let me know of any questions (directly through DM).  Like I said, I will be
listing more things in the next week or so, either here or on Ebay.  If it
seems appropriate to the group, I will try and list things here first.

Thanks,

Bob Lovejoy
Galesburg, IL