Sure, I can snap BB photo. The only surprise is that once the paint was
stripped, the frame builder found several gaps in various lugs where the
bronze had not properly penetrated when it was originally built, he got all
of those fixed up. His approach to the BB shell was to saw the old shell
into four separate pieces and then remove each piece from the corresponding
tube. This allowed him to remove the old shell without overheating any of
the tubes. He said it was less of a pain than he had expected, because with
the poor welds, the BB shell pieces came off pretty easily.