Yep, sounds like my Joe. It does everything well. I built mine initially to
attach my young children to, and for that task it was brilliant. Now that they
are a bit bigger I have attached an Xtracycle to it, and it is still brilliant,
but I may move that to a different bike because I miss the way it was. I have a
Wabi single speed I use as my work commuter, but it is also a nice bike so I
bring it indoors at work.

P.S. Keep an eye on your oxygen saturation there bro, running on the low side.

Bones