Hi Benz, thanks for sharing your experience! I do travel a lot.
Internationally sometimes. So the couples make sense to me. I'm 145 pound.
Huqapillar is a little overkill already for most ridings except for some
really heavy load camping or grocery shopping. I shop tons of food during
the qurentine. It did amazing job carrying 50lbs goods. Sometimes I carry 3
big watermelons on the front rack. It still feels very stable with a 70cm
wide bar. Taking the racks off it feels like a fast gravel bike with dirt
drop and supple tires. Stiffness wise, I'm not sure if it will make too
much difference for me since it's already kind of overkilled. That's why I
only use 2.0 - 2.3 tires for hunq. Maybe I should ask rivendell for some
advice about the tube butting!

Benz Ouyang, Sunnyvale, CA <benzouy...@gmail.com> 于2020年8月6日周四 下午4:13写道:

--
Yuhan