Hey bunch -- My search for the trustworthy silver Shimano BL-550 levers
that Riv used to sell (and Shimano discontinued) has turned up nothing. I'm
new to the flat bar brake lever domain, but if you've got something cool or
interesting kicking around your parts bin that would work with cantilever
brakes give me a shout and I'll be happy to take them off your hands.

-John
Cambridge