Garmin’s various computers or Wahoo’s gps units are what the world has moved
onto. I have a wahoo element bolt that I like. Requires no sensors and the
battery lasts a long time. It seems to not lose gps signal like the garmins
I've had in the past. The biggest plus is a super easy to read screen that is
simple to go from one data field to like 12 all on the same data page. Makes it
easy to show exactly what you want to show.