The triple TA Cyclotourise Pro 5 Vis is just the double with longer bolts
and extra spacers and another chainring. I have a SunXCD, but I run it as a
single with a VO chainring. For the triple, the outer chain ring bolts to
the crank and the inner two chain rings bolt to the outer chainring.

Peter White (peterwhitecycles.com) in New Hampshire is a US distributor for
TA and should be able to set you up with what you need.

Laing