I currently have albastache with 10cm dirtdrop stem on my soma san marcos
and really like it. It took me awhile to get used to the weird aesthetic
of  dirtdrop stem but having the albastache bars up that high really does
maximize comfort and the variety of hand positions. The rear grip area
(near my bar end shifters) is very similar to using albaTROSS bars, and the
forward area  offers 2 different positions: in the loops which is similar
to a straight bar, and on the hoods which is also pretty comfy. Adding
stoker levers or Dia Compe knob grips near the stem can supposedly offer a
4th hand position but I haven't tried that