I have both. I kinda think they’re two sides of the same coin.  I use the
Clem for tooling around town and on local trails with upright bars and
Cazadero tires.  I use the Atlantis for longer, chill rides with drop bars
and RH tires.  Both are amazingly comfortable and fun. I can’t ride upright
bars for more than hour or so before my wrists aches.  I know I’m missing
something technical, but they seem like very similar frames/geometry.