https://www.rivbike.com/products/kickstand-single-leg-clamp-on-soma-silver?_pos=5&_sid=aced3f41b&_ss=r&_ke=eyJrbF9lbWFpbCI6ICJiZXJ0aW43NTNAZ21haWwuY29tIiwgImtsX2NvbXBhbnlfaWQiOiAiTFZiNmFDIn0%3D

If anyone has used this, I'd be interested to hear how well it stays in
place without clamping it to the point of creasing the metal. I considered
this or one like it for my erstwhile Dahon Hon Solo, since I like
rear-of-stay stands because they let you walk a fixed-gear bike without
raising the stand -- scenario: you walk quietly through the grocery store
aisles with your stand down and your cranks revolving, and simply set the
bike down whenever you need two hands to grab your merchandise. It makes a
big difference compared to a bb-area stand or to no stand.

I've used the old-fashion Greenfield version on another grocery fixie, but
that one has a clamp that fits over both rearward chainstay and lower
seatstay, providing lever resistance to untoward rotation.

So, again, can you clamp this in place, using some sort of stay protector
if need be, securely enough that it doesn't rotate around the stay?