Cheers Joe. I was just pouring over the CHG! prototype geometry below,
which happens to be my size, and the numbers are just perfect on paper for
me - I was weary of 700c high volume tires because in my size, that
generally means huge toe overlap, but look at that 636.5mm front center!
That's a full 30mm longer than the FC on my Hillborne, meaning even less
overlap for the same size tires in 700c.  And based on the wheelbase
measurement, the rear end is around 50cm.

I realize all these numbers are subject to change but I hope they don't
much, I wouldn't change a thing from this drawing!

[image: charlie_for_blahg_grande.jpg]