Thinning a bit. This one is collecting too much dust. XT Rear, Chorus
front, Phil Wood wheels, S&S Couplers. Saddle can be included or will take
$25 off without. Saddle bag not included. I bought this, but soon after
bought a different Rivendell with S&S's. Pictures
at https://www.icloud.com/sharedalbum/#B16GDdyTvGSqI5R

Would like $2000 to me. Would LOVE local pickup, or a road trip... but can
pack and ship for cost.

Karl
Nashville, TN