I watched Russ Path Less Pedaled Portland bike shop tour yesterday and a
couple shops seemed to carry Rene Herse tires. You could try Norther Cycles
they had a wall of ReneHerse/compass tires (11:32 in video)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7KMuWfZIDCU

Riv content: he visits Rivelo in part 2.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gTH9eMn4BFM
-Dave J