Hi!

So, I just purchased a large olive saddlesack from a fellow list member. I
was hoping to support the bag with a Mark's rack, but the bag is just too
deep! I'm thinking that the Baggabond would be a slightly better fit with
the Mark's (I know - might not be the best rack choice...) and I have the
extra height for it.

The large saddlesack I've got is in really good condition. There is a bit
of fading around the edges, but no serious wear and tear. I'd be happy with
a Baggabond, ideally olive, in most any condition as long as it isn't full
of holes!

Anyone out there interested in a trade? I can also throw a little $$ on top
if you like.

I'm happy to send photos along to anyone that might be able to help!

- Teague