Austin,
I'm glad that you were able to stuff 2.6" tires in that Clem, but I'm
pretty surprised.  I've got 2.4" tires in mine and the chain rubs the tire
a bit in the lowest gear on the small ring.  It's not an issue and it's not
constant, but when I'm on rough terrain it will wiggle around enough to
where it'll rub a bit.  Cool bike man.