Yes, I can understand the mounting bolt or the kickstand legs, but not the
plate. At least not the one on my Clem. I guess if the plate is not beefy
enough it could be an issue. Definitely want to design it so that if
anything, the kickstand itself fails before any deformation of the frame is
possible. Maybe they should rate kickstands like some racks are rated.