Hi everybody!

So I've decided to part with my Appaloosa. I have been thinking about this
for a long time and I find my self riding my other bikes more, it's a shame
this bike just sits in the garage. Plus I want to get a new MTB so I'm
selling two bikes(this one and a 1991 GT Karakoram, not really appropriate
for the list but send me a message if interested).

About the bike.

Frame & fork: 58cm Joe Appaloosa with the beautiful double top tubes AND
disc brake tabs added by Walt Works. The missing paint around the tabs has
been clear coated over. Paint has a few scratches here and there, nothing
major, just honest use.

Headset: FSA, the one that comes with the Rivendells, honestly kind of a
cheap headset. I have a new Tange I'll include as well. Can even swap it if
you like.

Stem: Crust/Nitto, 31.8mm, 75mm, silver

Handlebars: Crust/Nitto Shaka bars, silver

Bar Tape: Blackburn, white

Brake levers/Shifters: Campy Centaur 10 speed ergopower levers, swapped
lever blades for Athena(says 11 speed but they are not really 11 speed,
just 10 speed with 11 speed levers, looks cooler!)

Brakes: Paul Klampers, campy pull, black with orange knobs, Paul brake
adapters. Avid Clean Sweep G2 160mm Rotors

Rear Derailleur: Shimano Deore RD-M591, black,(yes, this bike is a
campy/shimano mix, works great!)

Front Derailleur: Shimano Deore XT Triple

Cassette: Sram 9 speed, 11-34

Chain: Sram 951

Cranks: Shimano Deore FC-MT60, silver, 175mm, 110/74 bcd, 46t/30t(46
mounted in the middle position, 30 in the small ring position)

Bottom Bracket: Shimano UN55 68 x 118mm

Pedals: Speedplay Drillium! Black

Hubs: Profile Racing Elite 6 bolt disc, 32h, black, QR, HG 11 speed road
freehub body, Shimano XT skewers. I'll also include the end caps and
hardware to convert hubs to bolt on.

Rims: Sun Ringle Rhyno Lites, 32h, black with machined sidewalls

Spokes/nipples, DT Swiss Competition, black, DT Swiss silver brass nipples

Tires: Continental Race King 29 x 2.0, currently set up tubeless with
Orange Seal

Seat Post: Thomson Elite, silver. I'll include the Nitto post as well.

Saddle: Soma Hishou, black

Front rack: Nitto Mark's Rack, silver with Wald 137 Basket zip-tied to it
of course!

Fenders: Planet Bike Cascadia 29 x 65mm, Black

Cables and Housing: Cables are Campy, shift housing is Shimano, brake
housing is Jagwire compressionless. I'll include two extra brake and shift
cables from Jagwire also.

$2500 is my price. Local pick up in Portland OR would be great but I am
willing to ship. Feel free to contact me with any questions.

ericrswain (at) gmail (dot) com

Thanks,
Eric Swain