I have a M739 that has those "sealed" pulleys that squeaked. They
pulleys were quite stiff to turn by hand. I had never done any So I decided
to "play nice" and take one apart, clean thoroughly  and relube with some
Phil oil. I put it back on the bike and it was still stiff. Well sheesh. So
the other one I decided to just squirt some WD-40 and both sides and work
it in, so to speak. That one started spinning freely quite quickly, so I
sprayed the other one too and it was now spinning freely.  Three cheers for
squirting WD-40 directly in the pulleys.... zero cheers for taking them
apart and trying to be all "proper" about it.

   So try squirting some WD-40 on both inner sides and spin 'em around.