Well, Sylvia sounds like someone I’d like to know! Send that new Rivendell
convert to our List here; as the famous Mean Girls movie line goes, “She can
sit with us.” 😘

I’m so glad to hear of the pieces that bring her joy on her new bike. I like
all those same things. What grips does she have on those bars? I like the look
of them - like Ergons but a nicer color...

Sent from my iPad