That orange won’t really go with anything. Midnight blue maybe, as long as you
have something equally bright anywhere else on the bike.
To my eye, the strong red tape kills the subtle beauty of the sage green paint.
British Racing Green could hold up to that orange, but I’d get a similarly
bright seat bag or water bottles to tie it all together.

Philip
Buzzkill, CA