Thank you, David!!!  I had been looking for that write up and pic, but had
been searching under “platypus.”

That’s a mighty fine color, too.  I think they were considering orange,
green, and this silver but no final decisions yet.

I guess with the lockdown, there hasn’t been many visitors to test ride.