Hey All,

Selling this stallion. Lugged steel frame designed by Grant Petersen of
Rivendell, produced by Soma. Thin(ish) Tange Prestige tubing, Rivendell
lugs, beautiful blue paint, 650b model (v2.5). Awesome bike, selling
because I've finally admitted that the fit isn't right for me. Currently
built up as a fast rando with extralight tires, black nitto front rack,
etc. Frame is in good condition, light cosmetic dings pictured in photos.
This bike is fast, smooth, beautiful and versatile. Currently running
Compass/Rene Herse 650b 38mm Loup Loup Pass Extralight tires, but
previously mounted 42mm tires.

Photos: https://photos.app.goo.gl/36BpArLnfYB4cM2G7
Geometry/Info: https://www.somafab.com/archives/product/san-marcos-frame-set

Grant's Description of the V1:
http://www.somafab.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/01/san-marcos-flyer2.pdf

Parts:
Full Ultegra (Brifters, long cage rear derailleur)
*Dura Ace front derailleur
Ultegra 11-32 cassette
Ultegra Chain
Thomson Elite Seatpost
Nitto stem
Soma Highway One Handlebar, 44mm
Bontrager crankset
Tektro R559 Brakes
Ultegra Hubs
Velocity A23 rims, DT Swiss lightweight spokes
Compass/RH Loup Loup Pass 38mm Extralight tires
Nitto front rack (black)

$1400. Feel free to contact me with comments or questions. Bike comes
without pedals or seat, but I can toss in a seat if necessary. Shipping
possible, local sale possible. Let's talk.

Dan in Seattle