Unanticipated fast round trip from University/San Pablo to the Oakland
Convention Center this afternoon - about 11 miles RT, no climbing. In
addition to the again-hairy traffic (which is getting back up to pre-COVID
levels), the cold and the humidity has brought a lot of yesterday's high
atmospheric particulates down to street level. My lungs still hurt.

Peter [cough cough] Adler
Berkeley, CA