Update:

Sold the grid-grey bags as a set, so I guess I'll just wait until Riv
re-stocks and buy new olive ones.

I still have the Campee front rack if anybody needs one or has a Mark's
rack to trade.   Both are nice but, if your bike fits the Campee, it's
really the nicer choice:  Fewer parts, less clutter, more custom looking,
lighter, and (the main reason for having one) it includes a threaded boss
for stabilizing the cantilevered part of a front fender!   The recent thing
with Nitto and Riv recommending straps because of a spate of broken ones
was not because of a design failure.   I have another one of these that's
20 years old and still going strong, and gave a second one away with the
Clem that was fine too.  It's just because dumb hipsters were loading them
with 12-packs and going camping on rough trails!

While I'm at it, I might as well add the following rear rack WTT that I
*also* just discovered that I'd need for the Susie:

HAVE: Nitto R-14 rear rack that Riv used to sell.  It has a tall tombstone
and the front hardware attachments are the the flat in front type.  This
one works best if your upper braze-ons are at the height of the rack (ie.:
above the tire/fender).  Otherwise the struts need to be bent - but that's
the way most were installed.

NEED:  Nitto RBW-51 front/rear replacement that Riv now sells. (Tiny
tombstone, front hardware mounts to side.)