64cm Quickbeam in DC area is back.

No affiliation, but I did meet up with the seller for a test ride and can
confirm that he's a super nice guy and the bike is in great shape (IMO).  I
can also confirm that I need a 66 or 68 'beam if anybody's got one they're
looking to part with...

<https://washingtondc.craigslist.org/mld/bik/d/riverdale-rivendell-quickbeam/7194873685.html>