Roberta, from what can tell in the write up and photos between Riv and BL
websites, it is indeed a Bosco bar shape but with much less rise. Judging
from the side views it's less rise than an Alba, about the same rise as a
Billie, give or take 5mm. Whatever you can fit onto a Bosco bar would apply
to the Losco.  If whatbars.com showed them they ought to appear the same
shape as the images are only from above.