That Atala reminds me of the old, 1973 IIRC, Motobecane Grand Record that I
used as a grocery and errand beater. Light, 531 frame and fork, but long
stays (45 cm to end of dropout). Original paint was not the best, and 30+
years had weathered it, so somewhat stealthy. Built it with good but
inexpensive parts into fixed gear load carrier; oddly, best load carrier
I've owned despite it's light frame; better than much stouter frames. 67"
gear got me up even steep hills (back then, as a feisty 50-something).

Oh, and the old early Raleigh Technium sports touring model that I owned
just before the Motobecane: tank despite the bonded aluminum construction,
flexy, but Cadillac ride with (then seemed very fat) 32 mm Vittoria
clinchers.