Looks nice. The pic is off in that the tape is very bight and your
Matthew’s looks almost black and I know it’s green .  I do understand that
you see it differently. Or It might be my monitor. I like the additional
Pop of color in the water bottles. I Had bright pink tape on my Joe
Appaloosa for three years and I loved the additional color.