Thanks Garth,  I agree, the older 56cm Alba's are perfect, especially for
me with wider shoulders for my height. The 56cm bars are much wider up near
the curves than the 55cm bars and so much more comfortable, at least for me.

     The 31.8mm Albatross bars are listed as 56cm's wide in both online
stores where they're listed. I couldn't find them in a Nitto catalog, so I
was hoping someone on the list here might have actually seen them "in the
flesh' and could verify they're shape & width. I really would like to put
another set of 56cm bars on my Homer Hilsen, and I'm hoping the 31.8mm
version would fit the bill.

John