I really like the blue housing with the orange. Very sharp! I
agree...silver pedals would look better, but I like that blue chainring.

I love thumbies but have only ever used them on the inside of the
bar...it's tough for me to visualize, but do you have to take your hand off
the grip to shift?

Very good looking bike!