Kim: Do I understand correctly that you are offering frame + wheels for
postage? I am indeed interested, and will happily make a donation to Bicas.
Thanks very much.

What is the size? And yes, please, do send photos.

I really enjoyed my ~2010 Monocg 29er. I had been playing around with an
also very nice (in fact, top model for its time) Diamond Back Axis Team
("quad butted"!) with elegantly svelte straight-leg fork and very '90s
smoke fade paint. I'd built it up as a sort of 26" Fargo with 2X9 friction
drivtrain (and TA Pro 5 Vis crank on custom Phil 145 mm spindle!) and full
fenders and rack, then converted it with ENO hub first to mid-60s fixed
gear with Big Apples for all-rounder type riding; very nice bike. But I
wanted to try a 29er, so bought the Monocog and modified it with Salsa Bell
Lap bar and 42 X 19 for a 64" gear for combination pavement/local flat but
sandy bosque trail riding. I do miss it, even though it was a tank.