These have never been mounted on a bike. Just sitting on a shelf in my
basement.

Here are photos:

https://photos.app.goo.gl/GCQUHxVy3C69Tpy68

The tricky part is shipping them. It takes a big box to fit them. For the
box I found that fits them, it's going to be a rather pricey $35 to ship
via UPS.

So the price is $135 shipped. Unless you live in St. Louis and want to pick
them up. Then it'd be a more reasonable $100.