I'm with Brett and others here. I think the keyword on the ACLU link is
discrimination. It would definitely depend on the specific wording in the
law, but I reckon a white person would have to prove they were
discriminated against, which would give the court or judge some leeway to
consider the specific circumstances. I doubt its going to cause them a
problem. Grant talks about that a bit in the blahg post too.

My favorite part of the announcement on the blahg:
"If we go broke because those who use the flag or God as an invisibility
cloak for their white nationalism stop patronizing us, we'll have a "mixed
feelings moment," roll down the roll-up door one final time, and move on."

I'm pretty sure Grant has thought this through well enough to know where he
stands, and we can all feel however we feel about it.

Paul in AR