From: rbw-owners-bunch@googlegroups.com
[mailto:rbw-owners-bu...@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of
carnerda...@bellsouth.net
Sent: Sunday, April 18, 2010 6:52 PM
To: rbw-owners-bunch@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: [RBW] Lugged! Proper fork bend! 650B! Fenders! Fattish Tires!
Riv-ish!

Are those tires prototypes or production versions?

PATRICK MOORE wrote:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/23259...@n05/4526924426/in/set-7215762374704565
9/

Cross-posted from the Frame list. I don't see a reason for this sort of
construction, except as a craftman's tour de force (as opposed to his tour
de france), but man, I'd ride it in a Rivendell minute!

IIRC, BG claimed 21 lb for the bike as pictured.