John,

Per the aerial map in the below link (scroll down), the area I mentioned
earlier is free commuter parking for Seastreak (Lot 2). (The smaller Lot 1
also works, if spaces are available at 11:30.) I think you were looking at
Lot 3.) I believe what you're suggesting is Lot 4, which would also work.
But wherever you may want to park, you'll be sure to see Rivs circling
about.

https://seastreak.com/what-to-know/port-locations-directions-parking/atlantic-highlands-nj/

Bob