Hi all,

I am posting this for a friend who has been unable to ride for a number of
years and his Ram has been sitting unused in his garage.  It is "almost" in
almost pristine condition with very few miles. There are just a couple of
scratches on the top tube from a garage tip over. I've got some touch up
paint for those.  Everything is in fantastic condition and the bike is
awesome. I've got an original orange Ram and I love these bikes...

He is now asking $1300.

Here are the details:

Rambouillet frame, 56 (cm center to top)
Noodle bars 44cm
Technomic stem - 11cm
Shimano levers and mid reach brakes
Shimano 9spd bar ends
Sugino crank 48/36/26, 170mm crank arms
Nitto seat post
Brooks Champion B17
Shimano Xt rear derailler
Shimano 105 front derailler
Shimano 105 hubs/Mavic Open Pro rims 32 spokes
28mm Ruffy Tuffy tires (nearly new)
Shimano cassette - 12-32
Wellgo SPD/flat pedals

The seat height in the pics is 74cm. There's room for 35 Compass Bon Jon
Pass tires.

Here's a link to a bunch of pics:
https://www.icloud.com/sharedalbum/#B0xJr1PPdJtSRx0

Any questions please email me at:   glandwirth (at) mac (dot) com

Thanks,
Gary
Asheville, NC

<https://groups.google.com/group/rbw-owners-bunch/attach/4c5a66c3342dd/IMG_3747.jpeg?part=0.1&authuser=0&view=1>