I'll third, fourth, or fifth this (lost count), although I'll say that
Berthoud hardware has the lowest profile, so if you're worried about TCO
from the front fender, Berthoud should get extra emphasis (even if they
don't offer fancy hammered or fluted designs).

Don't forget to put flaps on at least the front fender so you don't damage
it hopping the bike off curbs.