Hi -

Today walking through REI, I saw an orange plastic-looking tube called
"Tubolito". I was shocked when I saw the price: $37.95. The Tubolito
website (http:tubolito.com) claims they are lighter and stronger than other
tubes.

Personally, I'm not inclined to spend $38 on a tube unless it's the last
tube I will ever mount on a given wheel. Has anyone on this list has had
experience with Tubolito tubes? Good? Bad? Unremarkable?

Namaste,

Corwin