Hey Jay,

If your local bike advocacy group has a way for you to get involved that
means a lot to them - that's the in-kind gift that most bicycle advocacy
orgs appreciate most. Trust me, I work for one and if I had to choose the
monetary donation from parts you sold or having you phone bank for yearend
appeal, or getting a petition signed to increase roadway safety in
underserved areas...I'll take your time over your money all day!

As it relates to Riv's BRP pricing, maybe you could find your local Riv
dealer and make them the offer you thought to make Riv. Being intentional
about who you're willing to sell/donate your parts to is a lot easier at
the local level. Plus, you may already have a good relationship with the
shop and have a chance to meet some folks you otherwise may not have.

I'm just happy you're thinking deeply about how to be involved. If you
decide to sell here, I'll support your efforts by paying what you ask w/o
negotiation. But that's just me. Best of luck!