I have VP Vice pedals on a few bikes and I like them. They are reasonably
priced and plenty grippy for me. I also have a pair of Race Face Chester pedals
on a bike and like them as well. They are made of a composite material I think
but they don’t flex at all.

Robert Tilley
San Diego, CA

Sent from my iPhone