I saw your lever hack and said, “O dude!” California born and bred here.
That’s a great addition to the bike tinkering knowledge base. I’m pretty
sure I’ll use that in the mid to near future. I’d be honored to send you a
free Bike Tinkers Union patch and sticker set for that idea.
Pick what you want, and let me know:
https://www.etsy.com/shop/philipwilliamson

Philip
Santa Rosa, CA