That is one deluxe cycling cap, though. Riv has done a number of different
styles over the years, latest some fancy wool short bill caps I think,
kinda pricey. With separate panels, what looks like a liner, and printing
in several places, it's a bit more lux than the $35 baseball cap I just
got. Nice, tasteful, but only a sewn-on RBW patch to signify. Benz, how
much for your stack?  Or at least a blue or a brown one?