Hi Patrick,
Late to the party here. I do a short intense work out of pushups, squats,
and planks. 10 minutes maximum. Start with pushups by doing as many as I
can, switch to squats, usually about 20, do a 30 second plank, back to
squats 20 or as many as I can, pushups again, and rotate. The key is very
little rest between sets. If I had a pull up bar I would do those in the
rotation too.
I have inflammation issues and if I do this a few times a week an dstay
away from sugar and grains, I feel great. my riding is way stronger too.
Tom Palmer
Twin Lake, MI