Kids are outgrowing this one and we're switching over to tag-a-long bikes,
so no need for this to just sit in the garage.

Yepp Maxi Easyfit Rear Seat - gray
Steco 'Power Safety Carrier' Rear Rack - silver, burly steel, has Easyfit
window so seat mounts directly to rack

Both used on my Clem for a few years. Photo on my Clem from a couple years
ago (same condition overall now):
https://www.instagram.com/p/BjgPAmzBkDe/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Selling both together. Shipping won't be cheap, but I do have a box ready
to go.
$140 plus shipping for the set.
Contact off list if you can.
Paypal for payment.

Pickup near River Grove, IL is an option - though please make arrangements
to pay first with PayPal, and pickup within a week - doing some garage work
so clearing things out.

Thanks,
David