Very good condition quill stem Riv sold until recently, shoots your bars to
the moon as Grant would say.
13.5cm along the upjutter part, reach is about like a flat 12cm stem, 25.4
clamp.
$50 plus shipping.

Old Man Mountain front rack that came off my now-Jason-has-it Bombadil,
made in Santa Barbara CA., I didn't know anything about these and
discovered holy crap they're expensive! Fixins for mounting to fork
dropouts and canti mounts which makes it a good candidate for v-braked
bikes, the company sells a bunch of kits to fit it to just about anything.
$50 plus shipping.

Hollaback at joeremi62 gmail com
Socially distanced pick up at front door and pop the cash in the mailbox
also doable.

https://photos.app.goo.gl/k9FprJ7g8wX4zgZr5

Thanks,
Joe Bernard