Hey Juan Pablo, that's a nice bike! While road levers are nominally for
bigger bars, they use a band clamp that will snug down tight enough on
22.2. I did it with Tiagra levers on a flipped Albatross once and it worked
ok, you just gotta get them far enough around the curve for the brake lever
to work without bottoming out on the bars. Shifting the paddles that way is
kinda weird but you get used to it. Give it a try!

Joe Bernard