Bike sold pending payment and pickup.

Sorry to the two individuals who emailed for pics and additional details.
Ben texted me had had dibs.  Bike heading to Indiana Friday.

Stay tuned for more FS postings.  Still trying to get pics figured out on
my end.  Google crashes on my end as I try to upload pictures into the
posts from older Imac using Safari.

Ryan "n-1 with more great bikes, frames, parts, and bags to come" Hankinson